Boutique Hotel Alhambra
A stay at the 51-room Boutique Hotel Alhambra seemingly suspends all time and space. Situated on tranquil Cikat Bay and surrounded by pine forest, this lavishly refurbished 1912 residence on Lošinj Island — once a favorite royal retreat — spares no expense in creating one of Croatia’s most bespoke experiences. Walls of glass, clean lines, concept lighting and contemporary décor add a modern sensibility to its ageless grandeur, perhaps best appreciated from under a parasol on the private beach or on the restaurant’s terrace while enjoying a themed gastronomic experience and one of the area’s finest cellars.
Hotel TipLošinj is known as the "island of vitality," and the moniker rings true for the spa, which utilizes many of the 1,200 aromatic herbs that grow here. Better still, indulge in a massage en suite.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2017
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary exquisite breakfast with a wide selection of culinary specialties served a'la carte for two daily for duration of the stay (extra charge applies for room service)
- A complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi