Tivoli Palácio de Seteais
Sintra, Lisbon, Portugal
Be prepared to swoon, because Tivoli Palacio de Seteais is straight out of an 18th-century romance novel. Here on a scenic hillside mere minutes from UNESCO-designated Sintra, acres of beautifully tended gardens and mazes inspire passionate pursuits. Plenty of eyes have locked over live piano music and herb-crusted lamb fillets in the white-gloved Seteais restaurant. Frescoed walls, wooden furnishings with rich inlays, and gilded accents add to the timeless ambience of the 30 spacious rooms and suites. The spa uses Algarve-sourced ingredients in its wine body wrap and other treatments.
Hotel TipFor added charm, arrange a horse-drawn carriage ride in the mountains followed by a private dinner under a poolside pergola, complete with harpist and waitperson in period costume.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2017
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary exquisite breakfast with a wide selection of culinary specialties served a'la carte for two daily for duration of the stay
- Guest choice of: USD 100 equivalent Hotel Credit to be utilized during stay OR Cold cuts & Colares Wine Experience with Sommelier for 2 guests, once during stay
- VIP Amenity with Port Wine & Sintra pastries
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi