The Langham, London
A London Icon Since 1865
For afternoon tea etiquette, turn to The Langham, London. It was here, in the Palm Court, where the tasty tradition was born during the Victorian age. This European icon looks younger than ever, thanks to a major recent refurbishment. A number of new plum suites were added to the 380 accommodations, and purple leather settees add some pop to Artesian, consistently ranked among the world’s best bars. Father-and-son team Albert and Michel Roux Jr. join forces to deliver a seamless dining experience in Roux at The Landau and throughout the hotel, while The Wigmore provides a hip twist to the classic British pub.
Hotel TipBook a room in the exclusive new Langham Club for butler service and access to the fireplace lounge, which serves complimentary selections from all of the hotel’s restaurants and bars.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2017
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Welcome cocktail in any of our bars
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availibility
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Langham, London
of 2 guests