Dunton Hot Springs
Located just outside Telluride, Dunton Hot Springs breathes new life into a 19th-century ghost town. The 13 rustic log cabins are all unique and surprisingly luxe, with heated slate floors and handpicked antiques; guests in the Well House enjoy their own hot springs. Others can soak weary bones in the old bathhouse or under the stars at the source. Join a trail ride into the Rockies or fly-fish along a private stretch of the Dolores; you’ll find every conceivable winter sport, including heli-skiing. Farm-fresh meals and wine from the resort’s vineyard are shared over the Saloon’s long table.
Hotel TipButch Cassidy was just one of many characters who passed through Dunton; look for his name among the etchings in the Saloon’s original bar.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 May 2017
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary A La Carte Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD Resort/Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Bottle of Sutcliffe Wine in room upon arrival
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi