Forte Village Hotel Castello
Well-heeled hedonists feel right at home at the 218-room Hotel Castello Forte Village Resort. Consider the setting: An exclusive enclave on the southern coast of Sardinia, with a stupefying choice of diversions — beachcombing; gourmet dining; thalassotherapy; triathlon training; youth soccer, led by Chelsea Football Club coaches; fashion fittings of the foremost Italian labels; and more. Castello guests enjoy their own pool with direct access to one of the Med’s best beaches; suites come with heady extras, including private butler and chef service. Twenty-one restaurants take you on a culinary world tour.
Hotel TipMultiple-Michelin-stars chefs, including Gordon Ramsay and Emanuele Scarello, head restaurants in Forte Village, and often take part in the resort’s summertime celebrity chef–themed evenings.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 May 2017
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet Breakfast daily for two (included in rates)
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- A complimentary round of golf for up to two people, per room, including greens fees and cart rental, once during stay
- Complimentary spa access with use of thalasso pools
- 20% discount on spa treatments exclusive to Virtuoso
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi