Pousada de Lisboa - Praca do Comercio
Urban luxury for those who´ve seen it all
Portugal’s former Ministry of Internal Affairs carries out diplomacy with aplomb at Pousada de Lisboa. Even the most savvy cosmopolites are caught off guard by its stained glass–backed staircase and the collection of modern art pieces on loan from city museums. Lofty ceilings, dark parquet flooring, and relief plasterwork add an old-world touch to the 90 decidedly contemporary rooms. Taste Cecina and other signature steaks under the restaurant’s vaulted ceilings; the rooftop indoor pool and spa with a sauna elevate your stay.
Hotel TipThe pousada’s main appeal just may be its prime address on the Praçado Comércio, fronted by the Tagus River. Sip espresso at nearby Café A Brasileira, Lisbon’s oldest café, dating from 1782.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 May 2017
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay, served in Pátio Amália
- A complimentary lunch or dinner (3 course menu) for up to two people per room at RIB Beef & Wine including beverages (non-alcoholic drinks and 1 glass of Portuguese wine per person) once per stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- VIP Amenity in the room at the arrival
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Pousada de Lisboa - Praca do Comercio
of 5 guests