The Chateau and Falling Rock at Nemacolin
Situated on 2,000 acres in southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin is recognized in the travel and hospitality industry for superior customer service, luxurious accommodations, four-season amenities, and as a first-class meeting destination. Nemacolin offers five distinct lodging options, including Forbes Travel Guide World's Most Luxurious Hotels award recipient, Falling Rock. The resort has an impressive collection of restaurants, including Lautrec, a multi-course fine dining experience. In addition to the internationally acclaimed spa, the resort offers clay shooting and championship golf, including Mystic Rock and Shepherd's Rock courses.
Hotel TipThere’s never a dull moment with the resort’s incredible list of activities: zip-lining, art classes, jeep off-roading lessons – even safaris to feed the infamous white tiger! –Kristin Bronkar
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 May 2017
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
* Virtuoso Amenities are available only for The Chateau and Falling Rock, and do not extend to bookings in other accommodation types.
Reviews and Recommendations for Nemacolin
of 7 guests