La Meridiana Resort & Golf
A magic retreat on the Italian Riviera blue sea
Tucked within Alassio's hills, just four miles from the blue Ligurian sea, La Meridiana is a lovely country property set among flowering gardens and centuries-old olive groves. Play golf, or drive the Vespa Piaggio to discover delightful surrounding villages. In an hour’s drive, you can reach Monaco, Portofino or the vineyards of Barolo and Barbaresco in Piedmont. Since 1978, owners Edmondo and Alessandra Segre have represented “La dolce vita along the Italian Riviera” with stylish rooms and suites, a swimming pool with tasty cocktails, delicious homemade pasta or focaccia, an impressive wine cellar and a colorful breakfast room.
Hotel TipThis beautiful property — member of Relais & Chateaux for 40 years — is the perfect place from which to explore the Italian Riviera in style.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Apr 2017
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Customized initialed blanket or, for guests with dogs: a special embroidered dog towel with a natural dog soap
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi