Kempinski Hotel Berchtesgaden (Salzburg)
An Alpine Masterpiece
Being in the mountains is the purest form of exploration, and the Bavarian Alps have always held an irresistible attraction. Conveniently nestled between Vienna and Munich, the property offers great access to Salzburg, an international favorite just a 20-minute drive away. Making ample use of local stone and wood, the resort feels bright and bold, with an elegant simplicity that lets the Alpine landscape yodel for itself. The 138 accommodations are ingeniously designed, so every room has a view. Additional advantages include a Michelin-star restaurant, 15,000-square-foot Kempinski The Spa and a Kids’ Club.
Hotel TipConsult Manuel Huber – the hotel’s renowned Activity Concierge. Kempinski Hotel Berchtesgaden was nominated for 2017 Best of the Best — Wellness.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Apr 2017
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability (valid through Deluxe Terrace Room)
- Full breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests, served in restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Virtuoso guests confirming a Maisonette Suite or above, enjoy an additional $100 USD equivalent Spa Services (massages & treatments) credit per room to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid room rate, no cash if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi