Principe Forte dei Marmi
Your Journey is our passion
There’s a smart luxury about Principe Forte dei Marmi. The hotel’s linear design is softened by curved staircases, plush cushions and natural light. Its 28 sleek rooms have glass-walled, marble bathrooms and modern décor by Italy’s top designers (including Armani). Wellness goes high-tech in the Egoista Spa and Michelin-star Chef Valentino Cassanelli is at the helm of the panoramic Lux Lucis fine-dining restaurant and the Principe Italian-fusion restaurant. Dalmazia Beach Club, with its restaurant, offers a privileged spot along the Tuscan coast. Head to the hotel's most exclusive rooftop bar and restaurant when the sun goes down.
Hotel TipForte dei Marmi is perfectly positioned for day trips to Tuscan vineyards and the Cinque Terre; or cruise the coast in the hotel’s 72-foot yacht.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Apr 2017
- Upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast for two daily, served in restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- $500 USD credit per stay towards rental of the property's luxury yacht - the Marina di Principe
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi