The William Vale
It's all in the details
Hipster-cool Williamsburg got even edgier with The William Vale. The good vibes start from the top down with Westlight, a 22nd-floor, rooftop bar serving up craft cocktails, views across Manhattan and a 5,000-square-foot outdoor pool deck — the largest of any Gotham hotel. Enjoy views through the floor-to-ceiling windows of the 183 u¨ber-modern guestrooms, which feature rare, open-air balconies. Chef Andrew Carmellini directs The William Vale's distinct culinary concepts across Westlight, southern Italian restaurant Leuca, and Mister Dips, a retrofitted 1974 Airstream serving gourmet griddle burgers along the elevated promenade park.
Hotel TipCheck out the hotel’s calendar, which includes weekly fitness classes, an outdoor cinema series, and cultural events with local Brooklyn talent.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Apr 2017
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Welcome amenity upon arrival
- Complimentary A la carte Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay ($25 max per pax / up to 2 pax per room), in Leuca Restaurant
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Business TOP speed Internet (Value $24.95 per day)
Reviews and Recommendations for The William Vale
of 1 guests