Beijing Hotel NUO
Inspired by artistic and cultural visionaries
Commanding a prestigious address on Chang’an Avenue, this five-star Beijing Hotel is the capital’s most historic luxury accomodation, standing proud through a century of boundless change. From the grand French facade to its broad marble staircase, polished 1917s dance floor and 171 period-styled rooms and suites, Beijing Hotel NUO seduces those with an eye for old-world sophistication. NUO, China’s newest luxury hotel brand, is proud to revive the majesty of the Beijing Hotel, once known as the ‘Grand Hotel de Pekin,’ by revealing the essence of its past glories while providing every contemporary luxury for guests.
Hotel TipThe hotel is within walking distance of Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Wangfujing Subway station.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Feb 2017
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- Complimentary one-way private airport transfers
- A complimentary lunch or dinner for up to two people per room, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities once during stay
- Early check-in, subject to availability
- Guaranteed 4pm late checkout
- Complimentary Wi-Fi