Shaped like an ocean liner (locals lovingly call it “The Watermelon”), Hotel Unique is wholly its own. The hotel’s provocative design makes a bold statement over São Paulo’s Jardins area, with a five-minute walk to lush Ibirapuera Park and luxe shopping along Rua Oscar Freire within an easy ride by car. Natural light filters through porthole windows in the 94 sexy, minimalist rooms; try to snag one where the wood floors curl up the walls. While it’s hard to resist the lobby’s pod-shaped, oversize chairs, the real scene is up on the roof at the polished Skye Restaurant & Bar and ruby-red pool with underground sound system.
Hotel TipStaying in shape was never so fun as in the hotel’s fitness center, which features two indoor heated pools accessed by waterslides.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Mar 2017
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- Complimentary one-way private airport transfers (must have minimum value of $100USD equivalent)
- One welcome drink at Skye Bar per person per stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi