The First Roma Arte
A dreamy stay in the heart of the eternal city
Follow Rome’s well-heeled down the Spanish Steps to The First Roma. A five-minute stroll from the city landmark brings you to the doorstep of this restored, 19th-century nobleman’s house, its neutral walls now showcasing more than 150 original contemporary artworks. Most of the 29 accommodations are suites; all boldly exhibit rotating art pieces alongside leather headboards, royal-blue fabrics, and built-in, book-lined shelves. Michelin-star Chef Alessandro Narducci gets creative with seafood in Acquolina Ristorante; end the evening with cocktails in the magical rooftop gardens.
Hotel TipThe hotel’s personal shopping consultant can help you find the city’s best buys, from top houses along nearby Via Condotti to specialty shops in hidden alleyways.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2017
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- One way Airport or Train Transfer for up to two people
- Welcome Gift upon arrival from the Management
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- For stays of 2 nights or more in a Junior Suite category or above: Entrance tickets for 2 people to the Colosseum (booking in advance is recommended)
Reviews and Recommendations for The First Roma Arte
of 1 guests