SLS Brickell, Miami
At the Center of It All
A group of digital monkeys mime your every move through the lobby of SLS Brickell. The interactive art installation is just one of the many cool, quirky elements of this Philippe Starck–envisioned hotel, the centerpiece of Miami’s of-the-moment neighborhood. Beyond the eye-catching public spaces, the 124 rooms seem rather subdued, their black-and-white palette softened by pink walls. Celebrity Chef José Andrés adds a dash of the Caribbean to seasonal seafood at his fantastical Bazaar Mar; other highlights include Michael Schwartz’s Fi’lia, a Ciel Spa, and a rooftop deck with two pools.
Hotel TipCall the hotel’s complimentary BMW house car for a ride to the new Frost Museum of Science in Museum Park or one of Brickell’s many hotspots.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Feb 2017
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- $60 USD breakfast credit per day for two guests, inclusive of tax and gratuity (excluding alcohol)-room service option subject to delivery charge
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Guaranteed 4pm Late Checkout
- Early check-in, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for SLS Brickell, Miami
of 3 guests