An Exclusive Haven on the Beautiful Island of Malta
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet Breakfast in the Club Lounge
- Guaranteed access to the private Club InterContinental Lounge with complimentary use of all its services: (normal supplement is 70 EUR per night)
- VIP amenities including, a local authentic 'In the know' gift, fruit basket and welcome letter from senior management
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Reviews and Recommendations for InterContinental Malta
of 1 guests
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
Excellent hotel stay!
Reviewed on: 05 Aug 2017
Our hotel stay with the InterContinental Malta was excellent! Our advisor Geraldine was able to get us upgraded and get us access to the lounge area on the 15th floor. The lounge offered a private breakfast, afternoon tea, and pre-dinner drinks to all the guests with access to the lounge. There was never that many guest so you could always find a good place to sit. The service was great in the lounge and the staff was very attentive. You also got access to the roof top pool which was great. We got upgraded for free because it was our honeymoon, but I think the lounge/pool upgrade was normally and extra 70 euros per day (worth it in my opinion).
Travel Advisor: Geraldine Hasting