Lose yourself in the Pulitzer Amsterdam, a labyrinth stretching through 25 historic canal houses and between two of Amsterdam's most iconic canals. It’s easy to spend your Dutch days wandering the many passages, relaxing in the pleasant garden courtyard or perusing the walls adorned with quirky pieces from the hotel’s impressive modern art collection. Yet just beyond its doors lie the Anne Frank House, the Royal Palace and other city must-sees. The 225 residential-style rooms come in all shapes and sizes; book one with a canal view. Delightfully surprising dishes make Restaurant Jansz a foodie favorite.
Hotel TipCruise Amsterdam’s canals in classic style aboard the hotel’s 1909 salon boat, decked out in mahogany, marble, leather and beveled glass.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2017
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Full American Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay, served in restaurant
- Welcome cocktail in Pulitzer's Bar
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Pulitzer Amsterdam
of 1 guests