Tutka Bay Lodge - Within the Wild
Within The Wild & Sister Property to Winterlake Lodge
Tutka Bay Lodge sits at the entrance to a spectacular, rugged, nine-mile fjord at the southern end of Kachemak Bay, near Homer, Alaska. Watch the whales and otters from the main lodge, where guests gather for award-winning cuisine. Try sea kayaking or hiking through an old-growth forest before settling into wine tasting or a cooking class in the evening. We offer guided deep-sea fishing or bear viewing on the Katmai Coast and evening wildlife tours in the bay. Six cozy cabins offer sweeping views and rustic seaside luxury. We invite you to visit our peaceful cove and experience the beauty of Alaska.
Hotel TipMeander along the boardwalk to a lagoon where our repurposed crabbing boat, The Widgeon II, serves as our cooking school. Chefs guide you through a three-course menu featuring Kirsten Dixon's Alaskan cuisine.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2017
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Lodge gift basket-cookbook and Alaska cuisine snacks
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi