The Peninsula Manila
Discerning travelers in the Philippines’ capital make their way to Makati City and The Peninsula Manila. Dark woods and delicate Filipino touches accent the 469 spacious rooms; Club-level extras include limousine airport transfers. Get a fresh take on fine dining in Old Manila: After miso-glazed sea bass and a magnum bar key lime pie, sip a signature Ning Sling with live music in Salon de Ning, a nostalgic throwback to 1930s Shanghai. Guests can take a thrilling helicopter ride over Taal volcano or visit the studio of jewelry designer Wynn Wynn Ong through the prestigious Peninsula Academy.
Hotel TipBesides the hotel’s fleet of luxury sedans, guests can get around the city in true Filipino fashion: aboard an iconic Peninsula jeepney.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Jun 2016
- Upgrade at time of arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast for up to two persons at Escolta
- A complimentary lunch or dinner for up to two people per room, excluding alcohol, taxes, and gratuities once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- For minimum stay of 2 nights, complimentary 60 minute in-room shiatsu massage for 2, once per stay