Layan Residences by Anantara
Too epic to be called mere villas, the 15 residences at Anantara Layan Phuket Resort could serve as boutique hotels in their own right. The smallest — a lavish 18,244 square feet — sleeps nine in three bedrooms, located in separate pavilions (which doesn't include the two-bedroom staff quarters for the live-in butler). The largest, with seven bedrooms, measures a get-lost-in 42,000 square feet. The scale of luxury in these two-story residences is off the charts, including 70-foot-long infinity pools, rooftop decks, outdoor decks with barbecues and, of course, guest privileges at the resort.
Hotel TipCan't pull yourself away from the 180-degree Andaman Sea views? Residents can enjoy private, in-home spa treatments, master-led wellness sessions, or dinners prepared by Chef Umberto Piccolini.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Apr 2016
- Upgrade at time of arrival, subject to availability (not applicable to the residences)
- Complimentary buffet breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- One hour Muay Thai Kickboxing lesson for 2 per villa per stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi