Images of suave “Jimmy” Beaumont and his friends line the corridors of The Beaumont. While the character is fictional, the glamour of this cherry panelled plum is strictly bona fide. The superbly located art deco hotel is a throwback to Mayfair's heyday, offering 73 rooms with smart details and comfortable design. This is the first hotel for the dynamic duo behind London's Wolseley and Delaunay, and their culinary chops are on full display at the clubby Colony Grill. Sip a bourbon in the handsome American Bar (aka “Jimmy's Bar”), or the cozy resident-only Cub Room, and relax in the spa's black-and-white marble hammam.
Hotel TipThe hotel's vintage black Daimler adds a bit of a swish to Mayfair excursions. It is available to guests on a complimentary basis.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Mar 2016
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full English Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- One way Airport or Train Transfer to or from any London airport (LHR, LGW, LCY) or London Rail Station in luxury sedan
- In room bar included (including alcohol)
- 50% offer on pre-registered rooms or 50% offer on late check out rooms to 6pm on the day of departure (subject to availability)
- Early check-in/Late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Beaumont
of 3 guests