Hermitage Hotel & Spa
At the foot of the legendary Matterhorn — at an altitude of 6,500 feet — lies Hermitage Hotel & Spa. Here in the “land of many waters,” hospitality is a practiced art form and great attention is paid to guests' well-being. Dark woods, deep-pile rugs and local craft pieces adorn the chalet's 38 rooms, and the staff go out of their way to make them feel like home (even decorating at the holidays). Springs in Cervinia feed the pools at the La Prairie Spa, while Chef Roberto Pession nourishes with an elementally refined take on traditional cuisine. The cigar room offers pairings with fine liqueurs.
Hotel TipThe hotel's aptly named Genius Assistants can show you every ski path up and down the mountain, and even introduce you to unique mountain experiences.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Mar 2016
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Full breakfast for up to two in room guests, served in breakfast room
- $100 USD equivalent Spa Services credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Late check-out/early check-in, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- For stays of 3 nights or more, also receive one dinner per person, based on B&B rate (valid in Superior, Deluxe & Suites)