Lake Placid Lodge
When in-the-know New Yorkers travel upstate, they head to Lake Placid Lodge, located in the six-million-acre Adirondack Park. The wood beams, stone fireplaces, comfy featherbeds and deep soaking tubs feature rustic romance and adorn the 30 handcrafted rooms and log cabins, set along the water’s edge with views of Lake Placid and Whiteface Mountain. Year-round activities vary from golfing, hiking and horseback riding in warm weather to winter ice climbing, dog sledding and snowmobiling. Indulge in a gourmet dinner in the highly touted Artisans restaurant or award-winning wine cellar; the lodge is renowned for its anything-you-please service.
Hotel TipCall ahead to reserve your complimentary Wine Cellar Tour or Hacker-Craft Boat Ride on Lake Placid.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2016
- Upgrade at time of arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Full Gourmet Plated breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complmentary Pickup from Saranac Lake Airport or Lake Placid Airport
- Early check-in/Late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi