Lake Placid Lodge
When in-the-know New Yorkers travel upstate, they head to Lake Placid Lodge, located in the 6-million-acre Adirondack Park. The wood beams, stone fireplaces, comfy featherbeds and deep soaking tubs feature rustic romance and adorn 30 handcrafted rooms and log cabins, set along the water’s edge with views of Lake Placid and Whiteface Mountain. Year-round activities vary from golfing, hiking and horseback riding in warm weather to winter ice climbing, dog sledding and snowmobiling. Indulge in a gourmet dinner in the touted Artisans restaurant or award-winning wine cellar; the lodge is renowned for its anything-you-please service.
Hotel TipCall ahead to book our Hacker-Craft boat for a private tour with nominal fee vs. standard complimentary guest tours with set times. Arrange to take a picnic with you to create that extra special experience on the lake!
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2016
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade at time of arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Full Gourmet Plated breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD Resort/Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complmentary Pickup from Saranac Lake Airport or Lake Placid Airport
- Early check-in/Late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Lake Placid Lodge
of 1 guests