Regent Porto Montenegro
Regent Porto Montenegro fulfills the promise of a luxury seaside escape
While UNESCO-designated Boka Bay once harbored Roman noblemen and their palaces, modern seafarers now arrive by super-yachts to stay at Regent Porto Montenegro. The hotel anchors the heart of the glamorous Porto Montenegro village, and the 149 rooms and suites in two hotel wings boast a nautical theme along with sea or mountain views. There is a holistic spa and both an outdoor infinity pool and indoor pool, which connect during the summer. Dining choices include a six-course menu in the Murano Restaurant, and the intimate Italian Garden set on a private island, as well as chic Gourmet Corner, classy Library Bar and posh Pool Bar.
Hotel TipThe hotel is conveniently located near other major airports including Dubrovnik Airport (50 miles/80 km by car) or Podgorica Airport (30 miles/47 km by car).
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2016
- Upgrade at time of arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- Complimentary lunch for two in the Murano Restaurant including soft beverages once during stay (100 US dollars equivalent Food & Beverage credit, not combinable, not valid on room rate and no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- For guests staying in Junior Suite Sea View, 1BR Suite Mountain View, 1BR Suite Sea View, 2BR Suite Sea View, 3BR Suite Sea View, 2BR Penthouse, 3BR Penthouse and Regent Residence bookings - Complimentary one-way private airport transfers to or from Podgorica, Dubrovnik, Tivat Airport/Hotel or one "Explore the Boka Bay" private boat tour (depending on weather conditions)
- Early check-in/Late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi