Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem
Discover all of Jerusalem's famed historical sites while enjoying enviable service at the Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem. Designed in a quietly elegant, late-1920s style, the hotel is centrally located, within walking distance of the Old City. Experience outstanding service, luxurious rooms and fine dining. Spin and take in the stunning open-space atrium. Climb the grand staircase and escape to one of 226 luxury guestrooms or suites, the largest in the city. Delicious Mediterranean cuisine in sophisticated surroundings is the order of the day, with a choice of two restaurants. This is "True Waldorf Service.”
Hotel TipGo on a food tour of the nearby Mahane Yehuda Market or indulge in the five-course tasting menu at the Waldorf’s Palace Restaurant. One-day advance reservation is required.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Oct 2015
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability - Upgrades are not applicable from rooms to suites
- Full breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay served in Palace Restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Bottle of red wine, bottle of still water.
- Fresh fruits selection
- Early Check-in/Late Check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi