Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem
Welcome to Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem, a unique experience of history and lavish modern luxury. Ideally located for discovering Jerusalem's cultures and religions, our inspirational environment lends rich character to one of the world's most ancient and holy cities. Designed by award-winning Turkish architect Sinan Kafadar, this relaxing retreat offers legendary True Waldorf Service and elegant accommodations, creating unforgettable experiences to last a lifetime. Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem is a Conde Nast 2017 Best Hotel in Israel (for the third consecutive year) and a 2017 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award recipient. Travel + Leisure's 2018 Best Awards for the "The 10 Best City Hotels in Africa and the Middle East". We represent dedication to bespoke service, ultimate comfort and the best of Jerusalem. 225 of the most spacious guest rooms and suites in the city. 2 kosher restaurants, inspired by the city of Jerusalem and timeless Waldorf classics. Genuine and friendly True Waldorf Service. Sophisticated conference and event facilities, including meeting rooms and a magnificent Grand Ballroom.
Hotel TipGo on a food tour of the nearby Mahane Yehuda Market or indulge in the five-course tasting menu at the Waldorf’s Palace Restaurant. One-day advance reservation is required.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Oct 2015
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability - Upgrades are not applicable from rooms to suites
- Full breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay served in Palace Restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Bottle of red wine, bottle of still water. Fresh fruits selection
- Early Check-in/Late Check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem
of 1 guests