The Vines Resort & Spa
Best private vineyards and wine experience in South America
Deeply rooted in the joy of making, drinking and sharing wine, The Vines Resort & Spa immerses guests in Argentine culture, rustic natural beauty and warmhearted hospitality. Feast on inspired regional cuisine created by famed Chef Francis Mallmann and his signature open-flame restaurant Siete Fuegos. Soak up the sweeping views of the Andes Mountains from your well-appointed villa. Relax poolside in your private cabana, or learn the art of harvesting, blending and bottling alongside expert winemakers. Get to know The Vines’ knowledgeable Gauchos, your go-to tour guides, concierges and sommeliers during your stay.
Hotel TipGo on a horseback ride that ends with a breathtaking sunrise at the Andes Mountains. Create your own unique wine in a private blending session. Take a bottle of your own creation with you if you like.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Oct 2015
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary full breakfast for two (served at the restaurant) daily for duration of the stay
- Complimentary 3 course dinner for two at Siete Fuegos Restaurant by chef Francis Mallmann (includes non alcoholic beverages), one per stay
- Complimentary Tour & Tasting in The Vines winery, one per stay
- Early check-in/Late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Vines Resort & Spa
of 3 guests