Solage, an Auberge Resort
Every Stay A Story
The Napa area has got a hip new vibe, thanks to Solage Calistoga. The eco-conscious crowd appreciates this modern resort’s green design — including four electric-car charging stations — while its Michelin-starred Solbar restaurant seduces gourmands with locally sourced comfort food and an urban flair. The 83 spacious studios and 6 one-bedroom suites are housed in luxury bungalows scattered about the 22-acre property. All rooms come with two complimentary cruiser bikes for exploring. The 130-foot pool is a stunner, and you’ll definitely want to get dirty with the destination spa’s signature Mudslide treatment.
Hotel TipAdd a romantic touch and rent the bathhouse after hours. You’ll get sparking wine, a rich dessert and a healing geothermal pool under the stars all to yourselves.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Oct 2015
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary full breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary bottle of house Napa Valley Cabernet along with personal welcome note from Solage Calistoga's General Manager, Philip Kendall
- Early check-in and late check-out upon request (subject to availability)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi