Set within a rose-filled park just outside the city center, Villa Cora reifies 19th-century Firenze in all its grandiosity. Built by financier Baron Gustav Oppenheim, the handcrafted villa simply oozes opulence with its marbled statues, exquisite frescoes and rich fabrics in royal purple, power red and plenty of green. Each of the 44 rooms and suites is unique unto itself in size, shape and style. Lounge by Florence’s only outdoor heated pool, and linger in the subterranean spa with its hammam and tepidarium. Dining venues change with the seasons.
Hotel TipThe Bellevue Roof Terrace is where you can enjoy a mesmerizing view of the city while tasting a glass of champagne in the lounge area during summer months.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Aug 2015
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade at time of arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary buffet breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Children's amenities available, welcome gift per room, per stay
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Reviews and Recommendations for Villa Cora
of 5 guests