Alila Villas Uluwatu
Gazing across the Indian Ocean from the cliff’s-edge pool at Alila Villas Uluwatu, one attains a sense of eternity. Guests certainly yearn for a never-ending stay at this eco-friendly resort, with its dramatic setting on the stark Bukit Peninsula and strikingly minimalist design. The 65 pool villas — ranging from one to three bedrooms, all with private pools and cabanas — flow seamlessly into the landscape. Personal assistants attend to every need. Spa Alila offers innovative healing therapies, while leisure concierges arrange private visits with Balinese artists and Indonesian cooking classes.
Hotel TipThe resort lies near the clifftop Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of Bali’s key temples. Visit at sunset to witness the kecak (monkey) dance.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Aug 2015
- Upgrades are not applicable to this property
- Complimentary full breakfast for two daily in Cire restaurant
- An Alila Villas Uluwatu welcome package comprising of beach bag and custom-designed his and her hat developed exclusively for Alila Villas Uluwatu
- $100 USD equivalent Resort Credit per villa per reservation for the guests to purchase Alila Journeys
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability.