Park Hyatt St. Kitts
Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour spans the entire Banana Bay and is situated on the virtually untouched Southeast Peninsula, an area of natural beauty. This new luxury resort, opened in November 2017, is an idyllic retreat in the West Indies. The resort features 126 well-appointed accommodations, all of which face the beach and sea, with some suites featuring individual swimming pools. The three-bedroom Presidential Villa includes the services of a personal chef and butler. The resort features two swimming pools, a nine-treatment-rooms spa and sanctuary, and three signature restaurants offering varied culinary experiences.
Hotel TipDrift off to nearby luxury dining and shopping at the Christophe Harbour resort complex's Marina Village, which also features a Beach Club and Superyacht Marina.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Aug 2015
- Upgrade to the next room category on arrival, subject to availability
- A personal welcome and welcome amenity
- Full daily Breakfast for up to two people per room served in the Great House
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort credit for services, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Park Hyatt St. Kitts
of 3 guests