The St. Regis Mauritius Resort
Emerald peaks, turquoise lagoons and silky white sands make a radiant backdrop for The St. Regis Mauritius Resort. Contemporary colonial is the theme in the 172 suites, each of which feature a private terrace or balcony, Indian Ocean views and personal butler service. The watersports center is world-class, with complimentary waterskiing, kayaking and windsurfing, as well as catamaran cruises and big-game fishing charters. Iridium Spa is transcendent, offering a variety of decadent rituals, including Valmont anti-aging therapies. Dining choices range from French to Japanese.
Hotel TipWatersport aficionados should make the pilgrimage to Le Morne Peninsula; its One Eye wave is world famous, and year-round wind makes for ideal kite- and windsurfing.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 May 2015
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary buffet breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay (in Le Manoir Dining Room)
- $85 EUR Food & Beverage credit, once during stay (not combinable, not valid towards room rate, no cash value if not redeemed)
- Guest's choice of a Daily Buffet Dinner for two guests in Le Manoir Dining Room OR three-course A La Carte Dinner for two guests in either Floating Market or The Boathouse Bar & Grill (excluding beverages)
- A 25% discount at Atsuko (excluding beverages, Chef’s Table and Inspiration)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi