Forbes Five-Star Hotel
The Langham, Chicago — housed within a 52-story landmark tower designed by renowned architect Mies van der Rohe — gracefully blends urban sophistication with refined luxury. With its convenient downtown location, the hotel is a short walk from the boutique-lined boulevards of Chicago's retail hub, Magnificent Mile, and many premier sites, including The Loop, Millennium Park, Grant Park and Navy Pier. Featuring 316 luxurious guestrooms boasting views of the iconic cityscape and Chicago River, The Langham, Chicago offers innovative amenities, exceptional attention to detail and fittings to create a luxurious and relaxing retreat.
Hotel TipDiscover a new level of tranquility at the five-star Chuan Spa, where therapeutic treatments are designed to balance the mind, body and soul.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 May 2015
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Full breakfast for two daily, via room service
- $100 USD Resort or hotel credit (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Langham Chocolate Truffles and a bottle of red wine
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Langham Chicago
of 1 guests