Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna
Heritage-listed Palais Hansen Kempinski, built in 1873, continues to captivate with original Renaissance Revival-style elements and a pop of contemporary. Perched in a leafy neighborhood on the famous Ring Boulevard near the river, this gem is a dignified retreat with Vienna’s attractions just a stroll away. Advantages include the Michelin-star Edvard restaurant; Ottoman-style Kempinski; The Spa and a contemporary classic, light-flooded lobby — a rare vibe in traditional-leaning Vienna. Each of the 152 enchanted rooms has a unique charm; the palatial Penthouse Apartments offer phenomenal views from their rooftop terraces.
Hotel TipKempinski The Spa offers an extensive menu of treatments inspired by the seasons, including the HydraFacial MD®, an exclusive anti-aging treatment with immediate and long-term results.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Mar 2015
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability (Upgrades from the Palais Suite to the Presidential Suite are excluded)
- Full breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests, served in restaurant
- A $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Virtuoso guests booking Ring Suite, Palais Suite or Presidential Suite receive an additional 100 USD credit applicable towards Kempinski The Spa services, excluding merchandise sales.(not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna
of 5 guests