Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
The Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam is a legend along the city’s fabled canals. This magnificent grouping of 17th- and 18th-century palaces, set along the prestigious, UNESCO-protected Herengracht, brings the legendary True Waldorf Service to the heart of Holland’s capital. Authentic décor and architectural touches define the 93 elegant rooms, lofts and suites. The King Lofts, located on the highest floor with original wooden beams, are particularly enticing. Relish a two-Michelin-star repast at Librije’s Zusje Amsterdam, followed by cocktails at the stylish Vault Bar.
Hotel TipRent a bicycle and take in the sights along the many designated bike paths. The hotel’s Guerlain Spa can heal any tired muscles.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Feb 2015
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (excluding suites)
- Complimentary breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (excluding dining at Librije's Zusje Amsterdam and services charges. Not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Welcome Amenity with personlized welcome card from GM
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
of 3 guests