- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (excluding suites)
- Complimentary breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (excluding dining at Librije's Zusje Amsterdam and services charges. Not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Welcome Amenity with personlized welcome card from GM
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
of 3 guests
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
The best of the best
Reviewed on: 24 Oct 2016
Beautiful hotel with impeccable service. I was really impressed. The staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. It is the best hotel I've stayed at after three trips to Europe. I would definitely go back.
Travel Advisor: Nancy Herrmann
I cannot imagine a better hotel in Amsterdam
Reviewed on: 18 Apr 2017
From the moment you step into this hotel you know you are in the finest. Staff is amazing! Hotel and room: incredible. Walking distance to everything in Amsterdam. I cannot imagine a finer hotel in Amsterdam.
Travel Advisor: Liora Manilof
Reviewed on: 15 May 2017
For those travelers that desire a new and sophisticated hotel then I highly recommend the Waldorf. It is located on a very upscale and quiet canal yet only two blocks from all of the action. Very convenient walking distance to the museums or the restaurants. The Hotel is finished inside with white marble and is decorated in a classy manner that one expects from a true 5 star Hotel. We walked through the other popular Hotels in Amsterdam to get a feel for them however none of them had the elegance and class of the Waldorf.
Travel Advisor: Sally May