An indulgent country retreat, steeped in history and nestled in the heart of the Cotswolds, England, Great Britain.
A stay at Ellenborough Park is like stepping into a dreamy English novel. The ancient manor house, set in the heart of the Cotswolds looking over Cheltenham racecourse, offers 61 traditional bedrooms and suites located in four distinctive buildings. Popular activities include golf, shooting and polo. There are also stables and riding schools nearby, and the hotel offers complimentary race-day shuttles via their private access track. Trek along the historic 100-mile-long Cotswolds Way, or borrow some Wellingtons for a walk around the 90-acre parkland. Soothe and rejuvenate tired muscles with a Bamboo Massage at the spa.
Hotel TipSeventeen family-friendly rooms, which can accommodate extra beds, ensure all ages can experience a luxury holiday at Ellenborough Park.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Nov 2014
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full English breakfast daily
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary Cream Tea for Two: choice of two Freshly Baked Scones with Devonshire Clotted Cream and Preserve and tea or coffee. (please pre-book with hotel direct)
- Early check-in/late check-out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Ellenborough Park
of 2 guests