The Singular Patagonia, Chile
The Singular Patagonia has been recognized as one of finest hotels in South America.
A former industrial space re-envisioned as a 57-room hotel, The Singular Patagonia straddles past and future in one of the world’s last untouched swaths of wilderness. Original artifacts recall the building’s heritage, and sustainability efforts help preserve the region’s beauty for generations to come. Here you can enjoy simple luxury as you gaze upon the fjords outside your picture window. Take advantage of a wide variety of excursions — more than 20. Go sailing, or trek to prehistoric caves. Kayak, fly-fish, spot condors and travel on horseback to the top of Cerro Tenerife.
Hotel TipActive travelers should take a horseback ride to the prehistoric Cave of the Miladon and hike nearby Torres del Paine. Or, cruise the Chilean Fjords with wine and hors d’oeuvres. –Pam Walker Palm Coast, Florida
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2014
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 spa treatment credit per room/per stay (Spa credit is not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- With 3 night stay in Full Board: Chilean Awarded Wine tasting per room, once during stay, accompanied by Patagonian appetizers. (not applicable Dec 24-31)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Singular Patagonia, Chile
of 2 guests