‘Unique’; There is no other word that better describes Museum Hotel.
Incorporating the ancient ruins and historical features of Cappadocia’s ethereal landscape, Museum Hotel is truly awe-inspiring. You’ll be at a loss for words standing in your cave room, one of just 30 decorated with unique furnishings that might include an 11th-century arch or a stone-inlaid bedstead from the 1700s. Practice your swing on the driving range, the first within a UNESCO World Heritage site. Afterward, soak in your Jacuzzi or relax with a massage, either in your room or on a scenic terrace. Choose fresh produce from the garden for lunch and join the award-winning head chef for a cookery lesson.
Hotel TipWake up early to watch hot-air balloons float past; better still, experience the magic first-hand. –Maria Paradisis Sydney, Australia
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2014
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests, served in the Terrace Restaurant
- A complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay
- Special Museum Hotel wine & Traditional dessert plate & Fruit plate from our own ecological garden
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Museum Hotel
of 1 guests