InterContinental Marseille - Hotel Dieu
Marseille is the vibrant Mediterranean's capital of Provence.
Marseille is a France must-see. Overlooking the city, the InterContinental Marseille - Hotel Dieu and its 194 rooms offer spectacular views of the Vieux Port and the iconic Notre-Dame de la Garde. In addition to the trendiest cocktail bar in town and the brasserie Les Fenêtres, which extends onto a stunning outdoor terrace, guests enjoy the Michelin-star Alcyone restaurant, a leader in the field of modern Provençal gastronomy, as well as a Spa by Clarins, a haven defined by purity and serenity. Life is very good in Marseille.
Hotel TipThe exterior of this 18th-century former hospital belies its contemporary interior, and it has a view of the port and Notre-Dame. –Rob Clabbers Chicago, Illinois
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Oct 2013
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability in the next room category available
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Welcome Amenity: Bottle of water, local fruit plate and biscuits
- One Food and Beverage credit of 50 EUR to be used in Restaurant Les Fenetres during guests' stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- One Signature cocktail per person, per stay, at the Capian Bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
- Free access to Spa by Clarins (two saunas, hammam, sensorial showers, solarium, indoor swimming pool, fitness center)
- For stays of 3 nights or more, guests also receive a Bottle of Champagne
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Reviews and Recommendations for InterContinental Marseille - Hotel Dieu
of 4 guests