- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability in the next room category available
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Welcome Amenity: Bottle of water, local fruit plate and biscuits
- One Food and Beverage credit of 50 EUR to be used in Restaurant Les Fenetres during guests' stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- One Signature cocktail per person, per stay, at the Capian Bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
- Free access to Spa by Clarins (two saunas, hammam, sensorial showers, solarium, indoor swimming pool, fitness center)
- For stays of 3 nights or more, guests also receive a Bottle of Champagne
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Reviews and Recommendations for InterContinental Marseille - Hotel Dieu
of 4 guests
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
Reviewed on: 07 Sep 2015
The hotel is perfectlu situated above the old port with lovely views, great rooms, great food and service.
Palatial place without the price
Reviewed on: 20 Sep 2016
I was genuinely pleased. Great location, beautiful view, fair price. Pool is indoors and is more like a turkish bath. Get the view of the port and church. Staff seemed very young. While helpful, service did not feel experienced. However, they made sure we were comfortable. No problem getting the 2 kids in the room. Spectacular terrace. Gym was on site and prettty nice. Breakfast was great, but service just lacked. City is definitely a 2 to 3 day stay. Maybe see what a boat trip to the beach would run. The forts looked neat, but the kids were done with tours and just wanted to relax.
Travel Advisor: Alfred Volden
Beautiful hotel well situated
Reviewed on: 09 Oct 2016
This hotel has recently been converted from a hospital to hotel. The rooms and public spaces are lovely. Being a Virtuoso client we were upgraded to a fabulous room with large terrace and port view. On one side of the hotel it was an easy walk (for those without mobility problems) to the port, the hop-on/hop-off bus and many restaurants; on the other side was easy access to the older part of the City with narrow streets (great street art). The prices for food and drink were expensive but not out of line with this type of hotels. We were there for two nights whether premier restaurant was closed and ate one night at the open air brasserie. Food was very good.
Travel Advisor: Leah Bergner
By: Daniel E
Reviewed on: 30 Oct 2017
This hotel is outstanding with a prime location and wonderful facilities and rooms. We were upgraded because of our Virtuoso connection and had a balcony which was a mixed blessing as a family with small children had a room close by. This was offset by the view however. Contrary to many hotels, when something went wrong, the front desk acknowledged the mistake and accepted full responsibility. Quite refreshing. Enjoyed our short stay there. Should note that we arrived early and every effort was made to get us into a room asap.
Travel Advisor: Eleanor Hardy