Portrait is about living the best part of the city, where a sense of calm and tranquility.
Overlooking the iconic Ponte Vecchio on the Arno River, Portrait Firenze provides a fashionable home away from home in this timeless city. The hotel is owned by the Ferragamo family, so you can expect haute couture touches around every corner; the 37 suites are warm and inviting with kitchenettes, handcrafted furnishings and lavish fabrics. Rooms are stocked with gourmet goodies, while private balconies reveal mesmerizing views of the river, city rooftops and Florentine countryside. You’re mere steps from the Uffizi Gallery and Piazza della Signoria.
Hotel TipThe Lifestyle Team is truly superior; let them arrange a gourmet walking tour through the markets or a private viewing at one of Florence’s fashion houses.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Jul 2013
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- A bottle of Italian sparkling wine in room upon arrival
- Complimentary one-way transfer to airport or rail station
- Complimentary internet access
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Reviews and Recommendations for Portrait Firenze
of 10 guests