Chateau de la Messardiere
Plan for a fairy-tale stay at Château de la Messardière. This 19th-century castle, which crowns a pinehood-covered hill overlooking the bay, fuses Gothic and Italian Renaissance styles with plentiful columns, arches and tile floors. The 117 breezy rooms and suites are all decorated in earthy tones; when you’re not lounging on your spacious terrace overlooking the sea, wander the 25 acres of deftly tended gardens or stroll through the impressive art gallery. Rejuvenate with a Valmont and Cinq Mondes spa treatment before a romantic dinner at L’Acacia, one of Saint-Tropez’s finest restaurants.
Hotel TipThe golden sands of Tropezina Beach are just minutes away; the hotel offers a free shuttle and maintains a private area just for its guests.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Jul 2013
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily American breakfast up to two in-room guests (service fee of 6 EUR per person in room)
- A complimentary lunch or dinner for up to two people per room (excluding drinks, menu table d'hote)
- Bottle of wine (Rose de Provence or other)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Chateau de la Messardiere
of 1 guests