Park Hyatt New York
Park Hyatt’s global flagship Park Hyatt New York is in the heart of Midtown at 153 West 57th Street between Sixth and Seventh Avenue, across from Carnegie Hall and steps from Central Park. The hotel features 210 generously sized guestrooms, including 92 suites designed by Yabu Pushelberg. The state-of-the-art guestrooms are among the largest in the city, starting at 475 square feet. Discover rare and intimate experiences tailored to your individual preferences, such as delectable dishes at Bevy and craft cocktails in the Living Room bar. For serenity, head up to full-service Spa Nalai, on the 25th floor.
Hotel TipCarnegie Hall has composed music for the property; it’s played in the three-story aerie in the 25th-floor lap pool area and through the underwater speakers.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2013
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full Breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests (available in The Living Room or in-room dining)
- $100 USD Hotel credit to be utilized during stay, (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full. Excludes retail products, Valet, Dry Cleaning, Gift Certificates, Taxes or gratuities)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- For bookings in Park Executive Suites and above, guests additionally receive Round Trip Sedan transfers between JFK, LGA, EWR and Park Hyatt New York
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Park Hyatt New York
of 1 guests