Rosewood Hotels & Resorts’ first hotel in China.
More than a hotel, the Rosewood Beijing offers apartment-style living in the heart of China's capital. Set opposite the CCTV Tower in the central Chaoyang District, this urban retreat features some of the largest accommodations in the city. The 231 guestrooms and 51 suites feel like private residences with comfortable touches and window seats to take in the panoramic views. Six restaurants and lounges please every taste; for special celebrations, The House of Dynasties offers private dining rooms and live cooking stations in an opulent setting. The 11 treatment suites include five spa suites with balconies for overnight stays.
Hotel TipRosewood Beijing provides a true green oasis, with more landscaped terraces, gardens and balconies than any other hotel in the city.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2013
- For 2018:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (Room upgrade is not applicable to Grand Studio, and Rosewood Suite and above).
- Full breakfast daily for up to two persons residing in room
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage Credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Special welcome chocolate set up in room upon arrival
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Rosewood Beijing
of 3 guests