Bairro Alto Hotel
A luxury 5-star boutique hotel newly renovated, blending exceptional location, sophisticated décor with a personalized service
Bairro Alto is under an expansion plan and closed from November 1, 2017 until September 2018. This project will affirm it as one of the leading boutique hotels in Europe. The hotel will see its portfolio enlarged by award-winning architect Eduardo Souto Moura. The renovation of the 18th century buildings will bring the number of rooms to 87, including 10 suites and 12 Junior Suites. The new area will include an innovative dining restaurant with a terrace, a cocktail bar, a freshly-baked patisserie and an indulging wellness area, making Bairro Alto Hotel the most complete five-star boutique hotel in Lisbon.
Hotel TipThe view from the exclusive top-floor Terrace BA is one of the most stunning around, and ranks among the top hotel terrace vistas in the world. –John Clifford San Diego, California
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 14 Jun 2013
- Hotel will be closed for renovation from 1st November 2017 to 4th quarter of 2018 - 2018 Amenities TBA
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Ginginha and Pastéis de Nata welcome amenity
- Buffet breakfast daily for up to two in room guests
- Portuguese Gastronomic Experience for two at Flores do Bairro restaurant. Lunch or dinner includes a complete meal and wine tasting.
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Bairro Alto Hotel
of 13 guests