Terme Manzi Hotel & Spa
Healing and hospitality define the Terme Manzi Hotel & Spa experience. Built on the island of Ischia around the ancient Gurgitello Springs (noted by Greek philosopher Strabo), the spa’s mineral-rich pools have been known to cure everyday ills, and the service is renowned. A redesign of the hotel — which originally dates from 1863 — fused classic and Oriental aesthetics; expect a light, airy ambience in each of the 55 rooms and suites. Artfully prepared cuisine at Gourmet Restaurant Il Mosaico awakens the senses. At Gli Ulivi, discover traditional cuisine, while Bar-Restaurant Bouganville at the Roof is perfect for cool refreshments.
Hotel TipGeneral Giuseppe Garibaldi underwent treatment here in 1864, after being injured during the battle of Aspermont. You can still see the tub he used in the hotel.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Apr 2013
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast daily for up to two in room guests
- A complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay OR A complimentary dinner at our traditional Restaurant Gli Ulivi for up to two people per room, once during stay, excluding beverages
- For stays of 4 nights or longer, both amenities will apply
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Terme Manzi Hotel & Spa
of 1 guests