Mukul, Auberge Resorts Collection
The Nicaragua you've never known is the one you'll never forget.
Mukul means “secret” in the Mayan language, and Mukul Beach, Golf & Spa is certainly one of those special gems you’ll want to keep to yourself. Picture a four-mile-long stretch of pristine, white-sand beach along Nicaragua’s dramatic Emerald Coast, where the Pellas family has created a boutique resort within their 1,600-acre estate. The 37 freestanding accommodations dot the tropical grounds, each with ocean views, private pools and handcrafted furnishings by local masters. The award-winning spa offers ancient healing rituals in six private casitas — perfect after a nature walk, surfing or a round on the country’s premier golf course.
Hotel TipRequest a private tour of Flor de Caña distillery and you’ll experience Nicaragua’s beautiful scenery by helicopter and taste one of the world’s best rums.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Apr 2013
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests served in restaurant
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- For stays in a Bohio: One US $100 resort credit to be utilized during stay (resort credits are not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- For stays in a Villa: One US $200 resort credit to be utilized during stay (resort credits are not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availibilty
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Mukul, Auberge Resorts Collection
of 2 guests