- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- A welcome bottle of Ferrari on arrival
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Le Sereno
of 2 guests
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
Fantastic Experience - GM Samy Ghachem - very personable, and helpful - made us feel at home.
Reviewed on: 24 Feb 2014
The entire experience at Le Sereno was phenomenal. We were initially disappointed that we did not get reservations at Isle de France - but Samy Chachem made us feel we made the right choice going to Le Sereno. He upgraded us to a 7K villa - which was especially helpful as we have two young boys. The villa was like our private home with a kitchen and living areas and a pool, so was perfect. The staff at the Hotel was also very helpful - taking us back and forth to the airport and giving us beach chairs/umbrellas/towels etc. Special call out to Andrea who drove us back to the airport. Finally, the food at the restaurant, especially the breakfasts were really good, we look forward to them everyday. Great experience, we would go back there again.
Travel Advisor: Jennifer Wilson-Buttigieg
Run, don't walk!
Reviewed on: 05 Jan 2017
Perfect for us. Quiet and as simple as money can make it!
Travel Advisor: Patsy Sowa