The site was noted by The Travel Channel as "one of the most beautiful beaches in the world."
Arriving at the family-owned and -run Le Sereno is like coming home to paradise. As its name implies, this Christian Liaigre–designed hotel brings instant serenity with just 36 airy suites and 3 spaciously elegant Villas; ocean views are a must-have amenity. Spoil yourself with a spa treatment in the waterfront pavilion, and savor just-caught seafood delivered daily by local fishermen. With 600 feet of pristine beach at Grand Cul de Sac, you can snorkel, kitesurf or paddleboard, or go hiking in the luxuriant hills or play tennis with a pro. If you need some cosmopolitan sizzle, St. Barth is renowned for its shopping and nightlife.
Hotel TipGuests are met at the airport on St. Maarten with an exclusive VIP welcome, which offers assistance with customs as well as private transfers to the hotel.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 14 Feb 2013
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- A welcome bottle of Ferrari on arrival
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Le Sereno
of 2 guests