Saint Andrews Gramado
Saint Andrews is located at a privileged spot overlooking the stunning Vale do Quilombo, in Gramado.
From its perch overlooking the scenic Quilombo Valley, the stately Saint Andrews Gramado — with its 11 suites all individually appointed and named for jewels — rightfully earns its reputation as Brazil’s most exclusive hotel. Watch a 3-D movie beneath the Marie Therese chandelier in the living room, grab a favorite literary tome in the library and swim in the glass-enclosed pool. Artistic dishes are prepared specially for each guest, while the wine cellar holds some of the world’s most elite labels. Set aside time to try a wine-infused treatment at the wellness spa.
Hotel TipFor a romantic repast, follow the delicate scent of sweet jasmine to a chandelier-lit gazebo set amidst the landscaped gardens.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Mar 2013
- For 2018:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests, in winter garden
- A complimentary lunch or dinner for up to two people per room, once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities
- Visit to the most famous turistic area of Gramado e Canela with private car and butler
- Artisanal Chocolate box made with Amazon cacao
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi