COMO Uma, Bhutan
This puts you within striking distance of the country’s great cultural landmarks.
Experience the best of Bhutan at COMO Uma, Bhutan in Paro Valley and its sister property in Punakha Valley. Both locations offer exclusive private villas with sweeping views of the surrounding forest and mountains. At Paro you can explore nearby highlights, including Tiger's Nest monastery, while Punakha offers access to more remote areas of the Himalayan kingdom. And when it comes to luxury, both properties offer a wealth of options. Dine on fresh organic cuisine, or relax body and spirit with a holistic, Asian-inspired treatment in the spa. There are one-on-one meetings with a Buddhist monk for truly enlightening experiences.
Hotel TipEvery August and September, rare matsutake mushrooms flourish in Bhutan’s forests. You can enjoy them in dishes prepared at the resorts.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Nov 2012
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full American Breakfast for two in-room guests, in restaurant
- For stays of 1-3 nights: Complimentary luncheon for two once during stay
- For stays of 4 or more nights: COMO Shambhala Massage per person one time per stay (maximum 2 people) not to be combined with luncheon
- For stays of 3 of more nights in a Villa Booking: Bhutanese Hot Stone Bath treatment (30) minute bath and 1 hour treatment)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi