Cameron House on Loch Lomond
What better place to watch the theatre of the Highlands unfold than from Cameron House.
Cameron House on Loch Lomond promises a magical stay along the bonnie banks of Scotland’s most famous loch. Standing over almost 400 acres within the country’s first national park, this 136-room baronial mansion features breathtaking views and offers activities ranging from Segways to mountain bikes, archery to watersports. Two golf courses challenge even the most avid players, or enjoy a champagne cruise on the Celtic Warrior Cruiser or a Seaplane tour over Loch Lomond. Dine on fresh-caught fish at The Boat House or enjoy a delicious steak at the Cameron Grill, then head to The Great Scots Bar and sample more than 300 labels.
Hotel TipLove malt whisky? Book a Whisky Suite inspired by the region's distillers with panoramic views onto Loch Lomond, and enjoy a welcome dram from the Virtuoso Whisky Locker on arrival.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Nov 2012
- DUE TO DAMAGE FROM THE FIRE ON DECEMBER 18, 2017, THE HOTEL IS CLOSED AT PRESENT
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Cruise on Loch Lomond on Celtic Warrior, once during stay
- Nip of Whisky from the Virtuoso Whisky Locker
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Cameron House on Loch Lomond
of 1 guests