Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains St. Moritz
Kempinski St.Moritz in Switzerland, a top Alpine Spa, Ski & Mountain Resort
Discover Alpine settings, Swiss peacefulness and award-winning gastronomy at Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains. Located in the heart of the Alps, this hotel has direct access to the mountains and sits next to the legendary Mauritius Springs. Enjoy the best from the Swiss Alps and taste it in the three awarded restaurants, including Michelin-star Cà d'Oro. Rejuvenate in the Kempinski Spa with its purifying spring water dating back to the Bronze Age. There are 184 rooms and suites and 27 residences. The chalet suites with one to four bedrooms in the grand building are elegantly and timelessly appointed and offer views of the mountains.
Hotel TipAsk about the hotel’s “dine around” service to experience the gastronomic highlights in all of the hotel venues.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Nov 2012
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability (A one-category upgrade will be extended if available at the time of booking. Upgrades from Tower Suite to Presidential Suite are excluded)
- Full breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests, served in restaurant
- $100 CHF Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Late check-out/early check-in upon availability
- VIP welcome amenity
- Round trip transfer to St Moritz train station
- In Winter for stays of 5 nights or more: comp ski pass pp per night (value of 80 USD pppd), excl Christmas and NY Period
- In Summer from 2 nights free local cable cars
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains St. Moritz
of 2 guests